We are delighted to offer Old Park Surgery Dental Care Plan – our own membership scheme which enables us to provide you with the treatment and support necessary to control and prevent dental disease and restore your mouth to full fitness. Our modern health promoting approach coupled with regular visits from you means:
- Fewer fillings
- Less dental decay
- Reduce chances of toothache
- More attractive teeth
- More choice
- Reduced costs
- Helping to keep your teeth for life
The Old Park Dental Surgery believes that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of own plan which provides the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment.
- Includes routine visits (detailed in plan below) so more time to help prevent decay and disease.
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments.
- Worldwide Trauma and Emergency Callout insurance.
Dental Care plan includes:
- Twice yearly dental appointments which include clinical examination, checking signs for oral cancer, and X-rays where clinically necessary
- Twice yearly hygiene appointments to provide scale and polish, periodontal (gum) advice and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- Treatment planning for future dental needs.
- Production of study models of your teeth when required.
- 20% off any laboratory based treatments required including crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% reduction of any fillings required.
- 20% off all other dental work such as extractions etc.
- 20% off any additional hygiene work
* Please note that discounts are only applicable to treatment carried out at Old Park Dental Surgery.
The plan also includes:
- Worldwide Trauma insurance to protect against any large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
Old Park Dental Surgery staff are not permitted to give any advice about insurance. If you have any questions regarding the aforementioned insurance please call Practice Plan Limited on 01691 67795.