We are delighted to offer Old Park Surgery Dental Care Plan – our own membership scheme which enables us to provide you with the treatment and support necessary to control and prevent dental disease and restore your mouth to full fitness. Our modern health promoting approach coupled with regular visits from you means:
- Fewer fillings
- Less dental decay
- Reduce chances of toothache
- More attractive teeth
- More choice
- Reduced costs
- Helping to keep your teeth for life
The Old Park Dental Surgery believes that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of own plan which provides the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment.
- Includes routine visits (detailed in plan below) so more time to help prevent decay and disease.
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments.
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
Dental Care plan includes:
- Twice yearly dental appointments which include clinical examination, checking signs for oral cancer, and X-rays where clinically necessary
- Twice yearly hygiene appointments to provide scale and polish, periodontal (gum) advice and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- Treatment planning for future dental needs.
- Production of study models of your teeth when required.
- Up to 10% discount off any laboratory based treatments required including crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Up to 20% reduction of any fillings required.
- Exclusive promotions available to plan members
* Please note that discounts are only applicable to treatment carried out at Old Park Dental Surgery.
The plan also includes:
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- Eligibility request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer.
Old Park Dental Surgery staff are not permitted to give any advice about the package. If you have any questions regarding the aforementioned package please call Practice Plan Limited on 01691 67795.
* The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit.
Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.